Tuesday, June 18, 2013

This last week

The last several days have been rather busy in our house with harvesting hay, but that doesn't mean we haven't had some time for fun too.
 
It only took us four months, but we finally got around to draining and cleaning the hot tub.  I think the girls have been enjoying it more than Tim and I.


I remember the first time I was able to put Tessa's hair up.  Now her hair is long and full of curls.  This last week I put Jayda's hair up for the first time.  

My baby sister graduated High School this last week.  We headed over to Wenatchee last weekend to celebrate.  Congrats Bekah!  



 
Here are a few more pictures from Jayda's 1st birthday!
 

 
Along with living in E. Washington comes lots and lots of sunshine. We've been spending most days outside enjoying it.