Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Jayda Faith

  I sit back in complete awe at what the Lord has blessed us with.  I'm so thank for our two beautiful and healthy little girls.  These last couple of months have been a time of fun and adjustment.  Having two kids is a lot easier than I ever imagined...don't get me wrong, we've had our difficult moments too. 

Our sweet little girl is such a good baby and very laid back

Jayda will be two months old next week... so hard to believe.  I wish that I could just freeze time and hold onto these baby-moments a little longer. 

Our little angel is sleeping from 9/10pm until 4/5am.  She's a great sleeper and mama and daddy are very thankful for that.

She is weighing in at 10lbs and is in the 75% for her height.  She's going to be tall just like her big sister.

She enjoys her baths, cuddle time (which we have a lot of), watching her big sister, being on her tummy, and chillin' in her swing.

 I know that I've mentioned this before, but my goodness, this girl can eat...I sometimes feel like a milk machine.

She's been cooing and smiling for the last couple of weeks.  I love those sweet little sounds. Her face lights up when she sees her daddy, and oh how those smiles are contagious...especially with her cute little dimples.

While I sit back and bask in this beauty of my girls and husband, I am reminded of God's grace and precious gifts!