Monday, August 6, 2012

A Jam packed weekend!

Our weekend started off with a fab dinner next door at my cousins.  Can I just say that it is wonderful living next door to family!  We spent much of Saturday car hunting, which, by the way was a success.  We ended up getting an acura mdx, and I'm diggn' all the room it has. Saturday night we went to church.  I love our church!!  How many Churches have the option of a Saturday night service?  Not only that, but how many Churches bring in food trucks with the option of dinner before service??  Love it!  Sunday morning we headed out bright and early to get a good spot at the beach.  Beaches on Lake Washington were packed all weekend due to Sea Fair, which reminds me, Tessa is still asking where the Blue Angels are. After the beach, we headed out to my aunts house to celebrate my cousins 30th birthday!  It was a full weekend, but lots of fun!

Our sweet little girls
n



Tessa and fi


Tim's yummy "pigs in a blanket"