Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Oh how the time goes by...

Our last few weeks of being a family of three have absolutely flown by.  In fact this entire pregnancy has flown by, and here we find ourselves approaching the end.  Over these last few weeks we've spent wonderful and quality time with family.  We have celebrated my cousin Ryan's 30th birthday, little Fi's 1st birthday, my other cousin's second birthday, and my nephew's 3rd birthday.  We've had family movie nights, shopping days, spa time, date nights, trips to several parks, we've enjoyed ice cream EVERY NIGHT for the last two months, and much much more.  Here are just a few pics from some of the fun we've had.  I've taken many more, but have no time to post them all.

Fi with her grandma...can't believe she is one already!


Taking full advantage of the warm weather



Having fun with her cousin Rebecca

My hilarious cousin James

These were taken a few weeks ago at 35 weeks...thank you MFA!