Thursday, June 14, 2012


Last Thursday June 7th at 10:19pm we welcomed our little Jayda Faith Bryan into the world.  She is happy, beautiful, and healthy.  She was born at 37weeks 5days due to cholestasis of pregnancy.  I was started on pitocin at 9am and already dilated to 3cm.  I progressed throughout the day and finally got my epidural in the afternoon.  It seemed to take forever for me to dilate to 5cm, but one there, I went from 5cm to complete in 45min.  Four pushes later, our little girl was born.  She weighed 6lbs 4oz, which is exactly what her big sister weighed.  What is even more ironic is that she was born at 22:19hrs in room 2219.  Pretty crazy!  I had a beautiful delivery, and I am so very grateful for our midwife Stacey!  She was incredible to say the least!  Her and Tim took turns massaging my back, getting me ice chips, and cheering me on. Thank you Stacey! 

My fabulous sisters made a beautiful and delicious dinner the night before we went in.


We did a little strawberry picking



9am and ready to get the show in the road!


Boy does labor hurt!  





Tessa meeting her little sister for the first time



Thank you so much Stacey!  We love you!




 Such a good big sister and a great little helper!




A very proud daddy!!!