Friday, November 4, 2011

Savannah Grace or Teagan James????

Just two of the names we are considering for our new little baby on the way.  We are happy to announce that our 2nd baby will be arriving June 24 2012...give or take a few days.  We are so excited! 

This last summer while Tim and I were on vacation down in Arizona we decided that we wanted another baby.  We talked about trying at the beginning of the new year, but as most of you know, plans tend to change.  I had a few complications with my BC mid September, and we just decided that I would not go back on the pill.  We thought it would take us several months to get pregnant, as I have PCOS.  God had other plans...I conceived two weeks later.  What a miracle!  Thank you so much to all of our friends praying for us to get pregnant without complications.  God answerer's prayer in HIS time...not ours.  We are so blessed and can't wait to meet our new little one.