Saturday, November 19, 2011

Holy baby belly!!!

This is me at almost 10 weeks preggo.  I was not this big first time around at 10 weeks.  What the heck.  I even started out a few pounds lighter this time.  I'm really not sure how this is possible since I've not been feeling good and not eating as much.  With that said, I can say that I have not been as sick this time around.  I still haven't gotten sick.  I feel like I'm going to get sick all the time, but don't.  This pregnancy has been completely different thus far.  Thank goodness for that!  By this time with Tess I had already been hospitalized twice for being dehydrated.  Tess is convinced we are having a baby boy.  She's always talking about the "little itty bitty baby boy" in my tummy.  I'm not so sure though.  I remember when I was pregnant with Tess I just knew it was a girl.  This time I have no idea.