Friday, October 29, 2010

Nothing is impossible!

Jesus looked at them and said, With man this is impossible, but with God all things are possible."
-Matthew 19:30

I can't even begin to comprehend Gods power and ability. I tend to see the impossibility of a situation and forget that God is capable of anything. There are so many stories in my life of times when I seemed to be facing an impossible situation. I don't like the doubt that I have sometimes. I wish that I would just trust in God no matter what circumstance I find myself in. I am getting better though. As I lean more on God and draw closer to Him, I am learning to trust Him more every day. I may not always understand the reason for why things happen, but I know that God does, and that is enough for me. He has a plan! Currently, Tim and I seem to be in an impossible situation with selling our home. We want to expand our family, but live in a tiny house. We are wanting to sell our home, but can't get out of it what we owe....just like everyone else out there. We can't rent it out for what we need to make the payments and HOD's. We are trusting that God has a plan for our "impossible situation". He already knows what's going to happen, and if it's meant to be, He will solve this impossible situation. As for now, we will continue to be content with where we are. We know that we are very blessed to have a home right now.