Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Too much

Do you ever feel like you have too much on your plate?  I do, and I'm kicking myself for being involved in so many activities this fall.  I love being involved in great mom groups and taking Tess to various activities, but I think I piled it on a little high this last month.  We are on the go all week long every week. We have a MOPS group, a crafting group, Tessa's pre-school class, a financial class, and a growth group.  This does not include, my yoga classes, Tim's church board meetings, hunting, or church.  It's no wonder time has flown by the last few months.  With that said, I really feel like something needs to go.  So, I've decided that starting in January my MOPS group will probably be the activity kicked to the curb.  I'm a little saddened by this decision, but enough is enough is enough.  I don't want to become so busy that I neglect to be a good mom or wife.  Time is such a precious gift, and if I'm not careful it will slip by with out so much as a peep.