Monday, September 10, 2012

Fall is in the air....

As much as I want to hold onto summer this year, I know it's going to come to an end.  So, I'm beginning to embrace the beginning of fall.  As fall approaches, we swing into craft over drive around here. Michael's craft store becomes our second home.  With fall comes many afternoons in the kitchen baking, mornings are spent in our pj's drinking tea and working on crafts, and evenings are for walks and soaking up as much fresh fall air as possible. 
 








I can't forget one of the more important aspects of fall.....HUNTING!  That's right.  Tim and I left the girls with our fabulous friends Friday night and headed out hunting.  The climb to the top of the mountain was tough, but well worth it when we got to the top.  Pictures don't begin to do the view we had justice.  


Those of you who are into hunting will appreciate this picture.  "Fresh Sign"