Thursday, March 24, 2011

Sweet and silly moments

It's not very often that I can catch Tess asleep.  Usually, just as I open her door, she opens her eyes.  I managed to tucker her out pretty good last week, and I was able to get a picture of her fast asleep.  Watching her sleep brought back so many precious memories of when she would sleep in my arms when she was a baby.


This is what happens when mommy tries to talk on the phone.  Tessa will get into everything she knows she's not suppose to get into.  She does it so fast too.  She decorated her face with make-up, and she decorated the floor with toilet paper.


Her little giggles light up my days

The "Super Moon."  We took the truck up to the top of a hill across town.  We sat and waited for the "super moon" to makes it's appearance...and what an appearance it made.  It was beautiful, and it was fun to watch it come up together as a family. 

Someone snuck into our bedroom and found her birthday present. 

diggin' her new ride

Yes, those are burn-out marks on the kitchen floor!  She definitely takes after her dad.