Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Bob is not the nice one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jillian Michaels and I have a meeting every morning in our living room. She kicks my rear 3-5 days a week. I love her DVD's and that "in your face" attitude she brings along with the workouts.

On the other hand, I've always thought of Bob Harper as the "nice one". Well was I wrong! We were at Target the other night, and I saw that one of his newest DVD's was on sale. I thought, oh what the heck, I'll try it. I actually had Tim pick between two DVD's because I couldn't decide. After popping it in the DVD player yesterday, and doing the 60 minute workout, I realized that I was more than a little wrong about the, "nice guy" attitude he presents. I actually cried working out yesterday morning. I have NEVER cried while working out.....NEVER. I cried four times during the course of the workout. I was shocked at how hard this circuit training DVD was.

If you are looking for a butt kicking workout, look no further. His DVD, the Inside out Method, is one of the best I've ever done. ...And don't be fooled...Bob Harper is definitely not the nice guy.