Saturday, December 26, 2009

Tessa's first Christmas

This year for Christmas we went to Wenatchee. I grew up in Wenatchee and love to go back every chance I get.....and to my benefit Tim has also fallen in love with the town. This was such an extra special Christmas with our new addition. Tess had a blast opening presents, being spoiled by her aunts and uncle, playing with her new favorite dog, getting into everything, eating cookies, playing with new toys, and of course hanging out with grandma and grandpa. I know Tess won't remember her first Christmas, but Tim and I will....and what a wonderful memory!!


Even Lucy was tired after all the presents were opened

My beautiful sisters and too many presents to count

Tess with her new doll

Trying to open her new music book

Having fun with the wrapping paper

more fun trying to open her presents

Tessa's stocking from Santa

Tess with her grandma.....she loves to play with grandma!